compositions

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Spring approaches and this misty moisty morning the blackbird was singing on my chimneypot for the first time this year. Across on the arable the partridges were skriking in the mist . they always do when its cold and frosty! I think they must have cold arses or something , or they've lost each other in the mist! no matter--- they are a bit stupid  ( but delicious!!)
Here's an interesting little link to the history street theatre guys in Liverpools fair port.

http://lovehistory.co.uk/ They did a superb play down in the Albert dock this summer on the ship and around the dock area 

Fire down below



Sorry about the wobbles but I was struggling for position (It was hell in there)
I had to move as a guy was standing on my foot or it would have been longer ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment