compositions

Friday 31 May 2013

Sellotape song from Mathew Edwards!!

Matthew Edwards I've been drinking in the Belvedere for fifty years or more,
But such a motley crew as this I've never heard before;
O indeed I haven't,
Don't you know I haven't?
To my ri falooral addie, 
O indeed I haven't!

They were resurrecting folk songs that were dead for many years,
They were boozing and carousing, and supping up strange beers. 
O indeed they were,
Don't you know they were?
To my ri falooral addie,
O indeed they were.

Now if I had some sellotape, I would stick them to the wall,
And cover up their cakeholes so they couldn't sing at all;
O indeed I would,
Don't you know I would?
To my ri falooral addie,
O indeed I would.

Sure but when they come unstuck again, they'll call loudly for more beers,
And they'll be fathoming the bowl for another fifty years;
O indeed they will,
Don't you know they will?
To my ri falooral addie,
Yes indeed they will.


Great stuff Mathew------ got to sing it now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment